Ron I like very much what you said; the documentation is not quite perfect yet.
The runbook sounds like a great idea.I have no issue running CentOS 6.4 -> I
was using 6.3 per documentation (Anti insanity measures)
My Setup is fairly simple and similar to the basic install discussed in the
documentation.
Network
Subnet:                                    255.255.0.0Gateway:
              100.100.1.1
MachinesHypervisorOS:                      XenServer 6.0 (can be changed if
need be)NICs:                   1 Intel 1000mbpsIP:
100.100.4.100
ACS 4.1 Host
OS:                      CentOs 6.3 VM on esxi host(can be changed if need
be)NICs:                   1 VirtualIP:                       100.100.1.128
NFS Server (using same server but different mount points for primary and
secondary storage)OS:                      Solaris 11NICS:
1IP:                        100.100.1.133Mountpoints:
/storageTank/NFS/CloudstackPrimaryStorage
/storageTank/NFS/CloudstackSecondaryStorage
My issue right now is two fold; I'm getting errors which I don't understand and
I'm not sure which process is generating them.I have been following the 4.1
install guide by the letter (even configuring the NIC as seen in the 4.0 quick
install guide; using network instead of NetworkManager)
Once I have a better idea of what the problem is I will be able to more
intelligently answer your question about where I am getting stuck.
Catalina.out:WARN  [utils.crypt.EncryptionSecretKeyChecker] (Timer-1:)
Encryption already enabled, is check() called twice?log4j:WARN No appenders
could be found for logger
(com.cloud.utils.crypt.EncryptionSecretKeyChecker).log4j:WARN Please initialize
the log4j system properly.log4j:WARN See
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
WARN  [utils.script.Script] (Script-1:) Interrupting script.
WARN  [utils.script.Script] (Timer-1:) Timed out: sudo keytool -genkey
-keystore /etc/cloudstack/management/cloud.keystore -storepass vmops.com
-keypass vmops.com -keyalg RSA -validity 3650 -dname cn="Cloudstack
User",ou="localhost.localdomain",o="localhost.localdomain",c="Unknown" .
Output is:WARN  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-1:) Would use
fail-safe keystore to continue.WARN  [utils.crypt.EncryptionSecretKeyChecker]
(Timer-1:) Encryption already enabled, is check() called twice?WARN
[cloud.configuration.ConfigurationManagerImpl] (Timer-1:) Management network
CIDR is not configured originally. Set it default to 100.100.0.0/16
My management-server log shows the same issues