I created it directly on VirtulBox.
I guess i understood wrongly. Doesn't matter, i'm going to use Carloses script now.

On 7/9/13 4:09 AM, Kirk Kosinski wrote:
Hi, try putting /boot on a separate ext3-formatted partition.  Also, be
careful what options you select when installing Ubuntu.  I recall that
the Ubuntu Cloud Image option in some Ubuntu versions breaks
compatibility with XenServer.  Lastly, it's not clear from your email
how you created the Ubuntu VM, but my suggestion was to create it on a
standalone XenServer, which can be virtualized on VirtualBox if
necessary.  If you are creating a Ubuntu VM directly in VirtualBox,
there will probably be issues getting the VM to work in XenServer.

Best regards,
Kirk