Tnx for suggestion/answer Kirk. I'll go and create Ubuntu 12.04 LTS PV VHD using VirtualBox on my desktop machine.

So when i have a working Ubuntu 12.04 LTS PV image/VHD for XS 6.0.2 i have to import it into CS 4.1.1 with XS 6.0.2.
Which option should i select then for "OS Type" when "registering template".
Other PV 64bit? If I choose Ubuntu 12.04 i'm sure i'll get the same error as before: [xen.resource.CitrixHelper] (DirectAgent-92:) XenServer 6.0.2 DOES NOT support Guest OS type Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit)

Regards,
F.