You can always use "SharedMount" in KVM:

KVM supports "Shared Mountpoint" storage. A shared mountpoint is a file system
path local to each server in a given cluster. The path must be the same across
all Hosts in the cluster, for example /mnt/primary1. This shared mountpoint is
assumed to be a clustered filesystem such as OCFS2. In this case the CloudStack
does not attempt to mount or unmount the storage as is done with NFS. The
CloudStack requires that the administrator insure that the storage is available

http://people.apache.org/~ke4qqq/docs2/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0/html/Admin_Guide/hypervisor-support-for-primarystorage.html