That's actually how I have my primary storage setup using a gfs2 cluster.  In
this case I want the storage to only be local to that host though.  I have some
VMs running that will work better if they have exclusive access to a spindle.
Just wanted to make sure this feature isn't already there before I start poking
around to figure out how to add the ability.
Thanks,     Dave