Hi Diggy,

The passwords are stored in the user_view table. With the way the
authentication works we can just insert a plain text password for the reset
and then change it via the user panel once logged in.

Find your user:
select username, password from user_view;

Set a password of password for that user:
update user_view set password = 'password' where username='admin';

Login to Cloudstack with admin/password navigate over to accounts, admin,
view users, admin, change password.