> I hope this does not mean that user passwords are stored in plain text in the
> database table.

They are not. The authenticators support:
   - PlainText
   - SHA1
   - MD5
   - LDAP

I believe SHA1 is the default, but from my experience once one match
of any of the authenticators are found it will cause a successful
login.

More information on resetting the password can be found at:
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX133469