Hi Vadim,

It's probably best to try and wget the URL from the Secondary Storage VM,
this will be where it is failing.
Also check that the Secoundary Storage is mounted on that VM.

There is documentation which shows the steps on how to connect to the SSVM
depending on your hypervisor in the main documentation area.

Thanks,
Marty

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Vadim Kimlaychuk <vadim.kimlayc...@elion.ee