Hi,
    I create a new zone, pod, cluster and added a KVM(RHEL 6.4) host , But
the two System VMs are not coming up, throwing the error :

   1. com.cloud.exception.AgentUnavailableException: Resource [Host:3] is
   unreachable: Host 3: Unable to start instance due to Unable to start
   VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-102-VM] due to error in finalizeStart, not retrying

I tried to login in the VMs but not able to , I used nmap to scan for IPs
of VMs there was no host up with the IP assigned by cloudstack, neither the
local 169.254.*.* nor the internal and external IPs.

detailed logs:
Management Server logs
from: /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log
http://pastebin.com/aXjazPb3

KVM host logs from: /var/log/cloudstack/agent/agent.log
http://pastebin.com/WzYveDpi

How to fix this issue ?

Thanks & Regards,
--