Hi Chirg

It seems that old System VM template cause this error.
System VM template is updated at version 4.2.0, so old System VM
template is useless.
You have to download new System VM template.
However, wrong urls are written in installation guide of 4.2.0
and there's no notice in release notes of 4.2.0 "3.1. Upgrade from
4.1.x to 4.2.0".
Correct ones are below.

Xenserver:

http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-2013-07-12-master-xen.vhd.bz2
KVM:

http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-2013-06-12-master-kvm.qcow2.bz2
VMware:
  http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-4.2-vh7.ova

At least, Sysmte VM template for KVM works fine.

best regards

--
大橋 宏樹
mail: silvernsh...@gmail.com