The docs have recently been moved into their main repo.

This potentially means that we are heading towards documentation releases on a
different cycle than the code release.

We are not there yet but it's in the works, anyone interested and willing to
contribute patches and ideas should register to the dev list and participate in
[DOCS] threads.

-sebastien