On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Travis Graham <tgra...@tgraham.us> wrote:
> What's an acceptable/expected timeframe for rolling out the published fixes
> once a patch has made it's way in? Is that something that can be automated
> after a successful Jenkins run?
>
> Travis

It depends on the scope of changes. For a document like the release
notes, assuming someone already has an updated SVN tree, it shouldn't
take more than 30 minutes to update, and it could happen pretty
regularly. If it's every document in a single release, that's
historically taken the better part of a day. I don't think we'll get
away with getting it to happen in an automated fashion, simply because
it requires commit access to SVN, which is tied to an individual,
which means someone would need to expose their creds, which would be a
bad thing.

--David