Hi, what I meant was that FreeBSD is not officially supported by Citrix
on XenServer.  The result is that CloudStack cannot map the FreeBSD OS
Type to any template on XenServer (since none exist), hence the failure
and error to that effect.  Other failures may have a different cause,
but I only have the logs for the Test1 VM.  If you upload more logs I
can take a look, or you can search the logs for "DOES NOT support Guest
OS" to check if it is the OS Type causing the problem.

If FreeBSD supports running on XenServer, or is at least known to work,
the main thing to determine is if it needs PV or HVM mode.  With this
info you can choose an appropriate OS Type in XenServer.  The "Other
(32/64-bit)" OS Types will force VMs to boot in HVM mode, while "Other
PV (32/64-bit)" will force PV mode.

Best regards,
Kirk