Hi Andrija,

Your setup seems fine to me, I am not sure why you would want to get rid of
VLANs as it provides the flexibility you require when it comes to isolated
public/private networking all on the same infrastructure.
I run a shared network for our 'Public' addresses, on a set VLAN and also
have other vlans for certain servers for private networks, just like yours.
I hope that answers your question.

Marty