Thanks Marty, I just needed confirmation of my work, I deployed CS 4.0.0.
(from not knowing what it is, till fully operational and used in kind of
production) in less than 15 days...so lot of stuff was done in kind of
rush, but got 99% of networkng understood then. Now, 9 months later, I got
that 1% I missed :)

Thanks

Andrija Panić
  http://admintweets.com