Hi,

As per you given the info,

Your secondary storage is "/export/secondary, But you have downloaded the
template into /mnt/secondary. Please check the below command and reply it.

You reran command is :

# cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m* /mnt/secondary* -u
http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.vhd.bz2-h
xenserver -F

Please run this below command instead of above

cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m */export/secondary* -u
http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.vhd.bz2-h
xenserver -F

----
Thanks,