The correct template for xen server with 4.2 is now

http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.2/systemvmtemplate-2013-07-12-master-xen.vhd.bz2

The documentation still serves the old link. Also CS downloads this template
automatically once the secondary storage is available.

Bjoern

On Oct 25, 2013, at 5:37 AM, "Yugandhar Yetham"