Thank you!

Em 01-11-2013 16:32, Geoff Higginbottom escreveu:
Gabriel,

You need to follow the update instructions carefully.

Yes, it means stopping all your management servers, but all guest VMs continue
to run.

The upgrade should be relatively quick, but it does involve updating the system
VM template and restarting system VMs so they get updated.

Remember to backup before upgrading, and ideally test the upgrade process on a
test rig if you have never upgraded before.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M:
+447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> |

On 1 Nov 2013, at 18:27, "Gabriel Br?scher"