It is a hypervisor restriction not CS.

I can wonder some work around like using a distributed shared memory system
and on top of it installing a hypervisor like Xen and XCP. Then, it would
work since the DSM would simulate a single machine with the resource of all
machines on the cluster.

Of course, there is a trade of, DSM generates a pretty good overhead, but it
is interesting to try it out and check the performance.

--
Rafael Weingärtner