Gents,

i plan to implement CS 4.2 as a dev environment. I already had a look at the
documentation but I still have some unanswered questions. I really
appreciate any help.

I have three centos 6.3 KVM hosts. One for the management server and the
database and the other two hosts are for the VMs.

My questions are:

1.       Are there a guide for the necessary preparation steps for KVM? Or
is it just really a plain yum install of the kvm components and then a
installation of the agent?

2.       Networking

My physical servers have only two interfaces. I already configured a bond
(mode 4 - LACP) for them. As already mentioned, I plan to use advanced
networking. For that I configured three VLANs / subnetworks. The management
network is set to untagged and is direct connected to the physical bond.

1.       Storage bond0.100

As far as I understand, that's outside of CS management. It just has to be
present so that the mount of NFS export is working? Is this right? Need I a
bridge for this VLAN?

2.       Public bond0.40

So as far as I understand, I need Guest as well but iam not sure if I need a
bridge? If iam right, cloudstack will create the bridges for guest networks?

And what is the right order? Install the agent and then add to cloudstack or
shall I first configure the bridges, then set them in agent.properties and
then add it to CS?

Sorry for the stupid questions.

Thx

Abu