Hi,

How do i allow all external traffic (any tcp/udp/icmp) to my virtual hosts?

I'm using DefaultSharedNetworkOffering in a BASIC network.

Security group and provider is not being used.

So far, I've tried to change the egress_default_policy. I couldn't find any
way to perform this through the UI so I did it manually in the database and
restarted the network:
UPDATE `cloud`.`network_offerings` SET `egress_default_policy`=1 WHERE
`name`='DefaultSharedNetworkOffering';

Still, it seems that all incoming traffic is rejected.

Any pointers on how to achieve this would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Magnus