Hello,

I am attempting to use the cloudstack API to get user-data for my VMs.

I am creating the VMs with the puppet cloudstack-resources module, and it
seems to populate it (From the cloudstack GUI, under "Group" I see my data)

However, when I do a

wget http://router/latest/user-data

I get back an empty file. On the VR itself I have checked and there are a
bunch of /var/www/html/userdata/IP/user-data files, but every one of them
is empty. This same applies to VMs that I added the "Group" user data
manually.

The VM's are all FreeBSD10, and I am using xenserver 6.2, and cloudstack 4.2

Is this a bug? Is there a workaround or a fix?

Thanks