I will see what I can do. I dont have a github presently, but since I am
mostly working with FreeBSD I had to fix puppet's service resource, jason
hancocks section that look for dhcp leases and a couple of other things.
The userdata fix I put in seems to be working, though not when the puppet
agent is ubuntu presently, so I am trying to track that down.

I only saw one other branch in dans and it was showing like 9 months ago
for the latest work - is that the correct place I am looking?

-Derek