From: Tejas Gadaria [mailto:refond.g...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:11 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: hyper-v agent building on cloudstack 4.3

I am trying to build hyper-v agent and following below link,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Creating+Hyperv+Agent+Installer

I have executed "mozroots --import --ask-remove" successfully

now i am trying to execute buildagent.sh script through Cygwin, but link says
script is located on (cloudstack src folder)/plugins/hypervisors/hyperv/ but I
could not find this path on Cygwin or on Management server.

I don't understand where I am missing.

Regards,
Tejas