DNS Suffix is already set on the host. I have firewall disabled and log on
as service right available.

I re-installed Hyperv Agent with Domain\Administrator Privileges. I think
Agent has installed, but service is not started.
In services.msc ,  I got service called "CloudStack Hyper-V Agent", service
type=Automatic, Service Status = Stop

When I tried to start service by clicking on 'start' button, I received "Error
1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a
timely fashion "

Logs for hyperv agent are as below,

2014-01-29 14:36:42,264 [1] DEBUG CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.Program
[(null)] - CloudStack Hyper-V Agent arg is
2014-01-29 14:36:42,373 [1] INFO  CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.Program
[(null)] - Installing and running CloudStack Hyper-V Agent
2014-01-29 14:36:43,467 [1] INFO  CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.Program
[(null)] - CloudStack Hyper-V Agent running as Windows Service
2014-01-29 14:36:43,686 [1] INFO  CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.AgentService
[(null)] - Starting CloudStack agent
2014-01-29 14:36:59,356 [1] ERROR CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.Program
[(null)] -  Error occured in starting service Cannot start service
CloudStack Hyper-V Agent on computer '.'.

Regards,
Tejas