On 05.02.2014 18:58, José Egas López wrote:
Hi, I have a doubt about the DNS Servers when adding a zone.
I have one DNS (Active Directory) on my datacenter, when adding a
zone it asks to enter DNS 1 and 2, and also Internal DNS 1 and 2, what
does it exactly means? Do I have to create new DNS servers? or is
enough with the one I have?
I don't understand it at all, thanks for your help!

1 resolver is enough to get started, but it's better to have 2 or 3. You don't have to install a whole AD for it, just install BIND on some small VM and it's still good (if not better :>).

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro