Thanks to all, I'll try it and I'll report you if it works!

*
Jose

*

El 05/02/2014 20:50, Umair Azam escribió:
Lopez,

You can specify google DNS 8.8.8.8 and internal DNS which is used by your company, I would suggest to google such issues first, you would get solutions as they have been addressed previously many times.

Umair Azam
Associate Systems Administrator
Network Operations Center
i2c Incorporated
1300 Island Drive, Suite 105
Redwood City, CA 94065-5170
Desk: +1 650.480.5291
PBX: +1 650.593.5400 x 4244
24x7 NOC: +1 650.480.5291
Fax: +1 650.593.5402
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION
This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, telephone or fax and promptly destroy the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.