Thanks Tejas for the info.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tejas Gadaria [mailto:refond.g...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:52 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: hyper-v agent building on cloudstack 4.3

Hi ,

Thanks for the replay

Yerserday i was trying to install hyper-v agent on hyper-v host. (Windows
Server 2012 R2 ) This time i have chosen different VLAN (with DNS and DHCP
running) but has same domain.
I have tried to installed hyper v agent after assigning static ip to the system
and created entry in router.
In first attempt service got install successfully.
logs are as below,

2014-02-05 17:30:19,302 [1] DEBUG CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.Program
[(null)] - CloudStack Hyper-V Agent arg is
2014-02-05 17:30:19,411 [1] INFO  CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.Program
[(null)] - Installing and running CloudStack Hyper-V Agent
2014-02-05 17:30:20,963 [1] INFO  CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.Program
[(null)] - CloudStack Hyper-V Agent running as Windows Service
2014-02-05 17:30:21,612 [1] INFO  CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.AgentService
[(null)] - Starting CloudStack agent
2014-02-05 17:30:22,648 [1] DEBUG CloudStack.Plugin.AgentShell.AgentService
[(null)] - Controller HypervResourceController is available

Regards,
Tejas