I've just done a fresh installation of ACS 4.2.1 with XS 6.2 SP1 hosts.
Primary and secondary storage are on NFS.

ssvm and cpvm launches, as in they get created and starts, but for some
reason they do not seem to use/provision the systemvm.iso, and when looking
into the console the vm's are rather clean (no cloud-scripts or similar)
and without configured nics.

I have no idea why this happens, or how to troubleshoot it further, so any
advice are highly appreciated.

There are no errors or warnings in neither the MS log nor the SMlog on the
xenserver.

systemvm.iso resides in /usr/share/cloudstack-common/vms on the MS server
and /opt/xensource/packages/iso on the xenserver hosts.

--
Erik Weber