I used the systemvm template from 4.2.1 install guide.

I have no idea how to check if it's stale or not. However, it started
working after reinstalling ACS 4.2.1, the problem occured with CCP 4.2.1.

I'll reinstall the platform entirely next week, and if it happens again
file a bug for it with Citrix.

Thanks for responding :-)

--
Erik