Hi all,

I am using CloudStack4.2 advanced zone in Ubuntu12.04. I use host
A(10.10.101.103) as my management server, and use host B(10.10.101.107) as
my agent host. I meet a problem that the VM booted in host B fail to
configure network interface when boot up. In other words, when I type
`ifconfig` in VM booted in host B, I find the IP address is missing!
However, there is no problem with the VM booted in host A.

BTW, I both add a network bridge "cloudbr0" in management server(A) and
agent host(B). Both server A and B can access the internet and I can access
them from outside. So, I have no idea now. Can anyone tell me how to debug
or provide me with some clue? Thanks!

--
Best Regards,
Frank