Hi Bharat,

Thank you for your prompt reply. As I am new to CloudStack, I have 2
questions to consult you.

>check if host B  has the systemvm.iso in it. if not copy it manually from
host A.
Where can I check if host B has the systemvm.iso?

>before adding the host make sure the host tags are cleared.
When I add the host B, the tag of the host is empty. After adding the host,
I add a tag for host B so that I can always put the VM to host B for
testing purpose. Does it matter?

Thanks!
--
Best Regards,