Hi CloudStack,

I've recently found CloudStack mailing archives while googling some issues.
I hope I'm sending this email to the right direction.

I've been developing cloud hosting website by integrating CloudStack with
billing and client management platform called HostBill.

Currently I have an issue about the time interval that running vm usage is
updated.
Hostbill is fetching cloudstack DB every 24 hrs. But the actual time
interval that counts how many hrs the VM has been running is not 24 but 35
hrs a day. Hostbill updates running vm DB from CloudStack every 24 hrs,
then the time of usage is supposed to be piled up 24hrs everytime it is
updated, but 35 hrs are accumulated. You might need to see a picture
attached for better understanding.

So I asked Hostbill representative about this and he told me there is
nothing he can do about it because the time is fetched all the way from
CloudStack and Hostbill hasn't modified anything related to it.

Now I have no idea where to start to fix this issue. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Regards,
Nancy