From: Erik Weber [mailto:terbol...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:56 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Some Questions

1) What kind of compute offerings do you plan on providing to your
customers?
2) Where are you storing customer vms? Local storage, or is there some
storage solution not mentioned here?
3) Can't give much insight on the IO rate card as I'm not US based.
4) You might want two management servers for redundancy.

Our specs:
Management servers: 2 virtual cores, 8GB ram. Running on existing virtual
infrastructure.
Hypervisors: 2 hexadore cpus, 192/256GB ram. 160GB disks.
Primary/secondary storage: Netapp
Backup: Only for management

Regards,

Erik Weber