Ram

I think you forgot to mention hypervisor type you want to use.

Regards
ilya
On 4/16/14, 11:34 PM, rammohan ganapavarapu wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to setup a private cloud using cloudstack with ISCSI storage as
primary storage, my

1. Do i need to create a filesystem on top of iscsi lun to use it as
primary storage or just need to present a raw lun to hyperviser?

2. If i have multiple hosts as VM hosts, do i need to present iscsi luns on
all those hosts or one storage hosts should be fine? can i use this storage
host as VM host?

3. I have storage on different network, so does management servers or
control server neeeds to have access to storage network?

Thanks,
Ram