Thanks for the video, i have one more question,

So CS/management server needs to have access to storage network? i have two
networks one for storage and one for regular traffic, my hyperviser hosts
can connect to  storage but my management server doesn't have connectivity
to storage, i am wondering does management server needs to have connection
to storage (primary)

Ram