I met your situation before. Finally I rolled back to 4.2

On 29/04/14 04:18 PM, Ian Young wrote:
I destroyed the old virtual router and was able to create a new one by
adding a new instance.  However, this new router also failed to start,
citing the same error.  After that, the expungement delay elapsed and the
virtual router was expunged, so now I have none.