oh, then change service offering for vr?

On 29/04/14 05:53 PM, motty cruz wrote:
for my VR, I created a new

  "System Offering For Software Router"
CPU in (MHz) 1.00GHz
Memory (in MB) 1.00GB

this are my current offerings, I'm sure the more RAM and CPU better
performance.

Thanks,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 2:44 PM, stevenliang <stevenli...@yesup.com> wrote:

Thank you again, motty.
I didn't notice this earlier.
BTW, how did you make your vr had 1GB CPU and 512MB RAM?