From: Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:41 PM
To: <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Am I missing something? XenServer 6.2 SP1 & CloudStack 4.3

My experience is that CloudStack 4.3 does support XenServer 6.2 with SP1 and
XS62ESP1004 applied.

This Citrix article confirms this
http://support.citrix.com/cms/kc/cloud-troubleshooting/cloudplatform-compatibility-matrix/
 as does the CloudStack Hypervisor capability view under Global Settings.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> |
www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/> |
Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N
4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 13 May 2014, at 06:50, "Sanjay Tripathi"