yes I follow the wizard.
This is my configuration with basic installation.

management server IP : 10.151.32.51

Zone Configuration:

Name : Zone1
Public DNS1: 202.46.129.2 (College DNS)
Public DNS2: -
Internal DNS1: 10.151.32.6 (My Lab DNS)
Internal DNS2: -

Pod Configuration:

Name : Pod1
Gateway : 10.151.32.1
Netmask : 255.255.255.0
Start/end reserved system IPs : 10.151.32.60 - 10.151.32.80
Guest Gateway : 10.151.32.1
Guest Netmask : 255.255.255.0
Guest start/end IP : 10.151.32.90 - 10.151.32.200

Cluster Configuration:

Name: Cluster1
Hypervisor:KVM

Host Configuration:

Hostname:10.151.32.51 (Because I build cloudstack with single hardware)
Username:root
Password:password

Primary storage:

Name:  Primary1
Server: 10.151.32.51
Path :/primary

Secondary storage:

NFS server: 10.151.32.51
Path :/secondary

Is there anything wrong with my configurations?
I wanna test cloudstack in my Lab environment.
Thanks.