Background....

I have 3 different Autounattend files for w2012r2, w2012 and w2k8r2. If I
create templates from these files on XS 6.2 Sp1, vSphere 5.5u1 or add the
templates to vCloud, everything thing is fine and there is no user
interaction. I can even use then as part of Veewee to create my personal
base boxes for Chef testing.

Issue

Whether I upload the XS 6.2 templates to with ACS4.3 or CCP4.3, or if I
build from ISO and sys prep with the same Autounattend.xml, I am always
prompted to accept the EULA even though it is set to false in the XMLs.
Its just a check box, next, next , but I am wondering why?

Has anyone else seen this?

The templates are bare bone with some patches, latest Chef client installed
along with client.rb and validation.pem. Once the instances are up, run a
quick chef-client and Chef handles the rest

Thanks

--

Todd Pigram
http://about.me/ToddPigram