Hi, John.  The delay is probably due to the devices being re-detected.
This step is likely unnecessary so try enabling PersistAllDeviceInstalls
[1] in your XML to skip it.  Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
Kirk

[1] http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc722095%28WS.10%29.aspx

On 07/10/2014 08:38 AM, John Muckley wrote:
> I did indeed Sysprep it, yes.
> I sysprep with /oobe /generalize /shutdown and /unattend

ly those of  Databax Ltd.