Hi All,

I’ve encountered a strange issue whereby egress firewall rules don’t seem to
apply to any CS VRs that are running on our VMware cluster, whereas any CS VRs
running on our XenServer cluster work as expected (these are in the same and
only zone). Even more strangely, port forwarding and ingress firewall rules do
apply correctly in either scenario.

Has anyone encountered anything similar or has any troubleshooting tips for
this? I have confirmed WAN connectivity, etc. from the VRs console and can see
that there’s no matching entry in the iptables.

We are running Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3.0.1.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Eric