Hi Eric,

Did you created network with default network offering or customer network
offering ?
What is egress default policy value (true) in the network offering ?

Can you please send iptables rules on VR, MS server log after VR start and
network_offerings, network table output in pastebin.com

Thanks,
Jayapal