I re-installed 4.1 and restored the DB then upgraded to 4.3 now the UI does
not come up.  I have cleared all the browser data and tried a couple
different ones (chrome and safari) to no avail.

In Chrome I see the following errors in the console:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function instances.js:739
<http://10.120.60.10:8080/client/scripts/instances.js?t=1406666705330>
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'detailView' of undefined
network.js:3097
<http://10.120.60.10:8080/client/scripts/network.js?t=1406666705330>
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function accounts.js:88
<http://10.120.60.10:8080/client/scripts/accounts.js?t=1406666705330>
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
system.js?t=1406666705330:7155

Any ideas what's wrong?

Looking at the access log all the files have status 200.

thanks,
Carlos