Hi All

I'm new to Cloudstack and I have been through the documentation but it doesn't
give me a straight answer on the following question I have regarding Networking
design. Hopefully someone here can help.

The Hypervisor I would like to use is KVM.

I don't want to use any Virtual Router / NAT or LB features offered by
cloudstack , I just need the guest virtual machines on a specified vlan to be
able to communicate to any other hardware device that is also on the same vlan
which may be outside of the cloudstack setup, wether it be a router / firewall
or hardware servers.

Is this supported and which network mode does this if it is supported ?

Regards
Philip