I love seeing thoughts/actions around organizing.

but… (Rohit, you keep doing good stuff and I keep popping up to be negative,
sorry :) )

Can we do this within the ASF infrastructure? Trello is cool (I’ve used it
internally in the past) but can’t we do this on a Confluence page? This allows
folks to use existing ASF credentials to be part of the party.  If there’s
major reasons (usability or otherwise) that we can’t, let us know them. I know
at least Rohit likes the cool new toys (not meant in a bad way) and that ASF
usually won’t have the cool new toys (also not meant in a bad way) but I think
we’ll benefit from building our sand castles within the existing sandbox…

That said…

ACS demo appliance - let’s chat on this one, I’ve got the basics in place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql8eAO9rvQE I’ve been slowly gearing to push
that to https://github.com/jlk/LiveCloud

“Aim for stable master” gives me a really big :( but I get it.

Under Development column, what’s “ET” ?

VM importer shouldn’t be in development - this needs to be in production
releases.

Would like to see an expansion on “developer dogfooding” - e.g. develop within
ACS VMs, or??

Keep running with this - I’d just rather see it happening on existing
"old-school" technology that Rohit doesn’t like ;)

John

Also, I believe we have a Jira Aglie license, so if we really want to go down
this path we can create agile/kanban stories/epics and do that whole thing.