Hello All,

I have a cloudstack environment with a advanced zone setup. I have two
bridge networks cloudbr0 and cloudbr1.  cloudbr0 is configured on a Public
network interface using VLAN and cloudbr1 uses GRE on a second interface.

I am using Openvswitch on KVM .

I also created a networking offering with static nat ,port forwarding etc
using 'ovs' as the provider.

After my zone was created sucessfully , I created an isolated network using
the above network offering with a cidr of 10.0.0.0/24.

All this works just fine.  I launched a VM inside this network and it comes
up fine and my 'ovs-vsctl show' shows the appropriate tunnels and bridges
created. The VM gets an IP 10.0.0.31.

Now I want to access this from public network so I acquired a public IP
-172.16.10.103 and created a static nat rule with my VM. The logs also show
everything went through fine
My Virtual router IP is 172.16.10.102 and if I do 'ip addr' I can see that
the acquired public ip is added as a secondary ip to eth2 interface.

My issue is that I cant seem to route to this public IP from say my
desktop. I checked my cisco firewall/dhcp server and it has not received
any ARP requests for new IP/Interface for 172.16.10.103 either . But the
Systemvms and the Virtual Routers have registed themselves on my
firewall/dhcp server.
I am curious how this works . Do I need to setup some routing in my
hardware firewall to use the virtual router as the default gateway ?

Currently my default gateway is 172.16.10.1

Sorry if Iam missing something basic but any suggestions and ideas will
help.

--
Thanks