This is remote access VPN from a laptop (I.e., PPTP/L2TP/IPSEC). Ports are
opened.
Is your laptop behind NAT? What OS (version?)

From: Aldis Gerhards <al...@hostnet.lv<mailto:al...@hostnet.lv>>
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 at 8:28 AM
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>"
<users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Cloudstack 4.3.0, Setup VPN but can not connect

Hi.

Anybody can tell why we can not connect to VPN. We just getting TIMED OUT and
thats it.
It seems that some firewall on cloudstack should be open. Maybe we need to open
additional ports in FIREWALL so it works.

Any help is appreciated!

Ar cie?u,

Aldis Gerhards
valdes loceklis

GSM:    (+371) 27 812 777
Fakss:  (+371) 67 387 397
E-pasts:  aldis.gerha...@hostnet.lv<mailto:aldis.gerha...@hostnet.lv>
Web:http://www.hostnet.lv<http://www.hostnet.lv/>
Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/hostnetlv

[cid:D3732396-E164-4DEC-88DD-51C6C0D67949]

Hostnet Virtu?lie serveri (VPS) - Izm??ini VPS par br?vu veselu ned??u!
Pakalpojums tiek nodrošin?ts tikai ar jaud?giem ori?in?liem DELL serveriem