Motty,

Roughly it's like this:
mysql -ucsuser -pcspass csdb < csdb.sql, the same for cloud_usage and
cloudbridge (though these are less critical)

PhpMyAdmin or Webmin can be helpful it you are not good with the command line.
It's also possible you will have to drop those databases or the tables within
altogether to make sure your backup is used and nothing extra.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro